Join the Urban Land Institute from February 20 to 21, 2014, at the Westin Bonaventure hotel in Los Angeles for the inaugural conference for ULI’s Building Healthy Places Initiative.
What you will gain by attending:
- A deeper understanding of strategies for building healthy places and communities, and how the demand for these places is evolving.
- Real-world examples of innovations in development practice that you can replicate.
- Examples of what other communities are doing to encourage healthy building and how this has paid off in terms of community and economic health.
- Models of effective partnerships among developers, government agencies, health care deliverers, and other stakeholders.
- Insights about how active transportation and other strategies can add value to communities and promote health.
- The latest thinking on what it takes to make places where people want to live, work, and play—information you can use to better position yourself in the marketplace.